Friday 7 May 2010

TAG TAG TAG

Was having a read of 'makeupbymel's blog and came across this tag. I haven't done a tag for a while so here we go:

Three names I go by:
1. Penny
2. Pen
3. P

Three jobs I have had:
1. Next sales assistant
2. Gap sales associate
3. Wallis sales assistant

Three places I have lived:
1. Plaistow
2. Stratford
3. er...Bangkok when I'm in Thailand

Three favourite drinks:
1. Tap water (seriously!)
2. diet coke
3. lemonade

Three TV shows I watch:
1. gossip girl
2. flash forward
3. doctor who

Three places I have been:
1. Holland
2. USA
3. Thailand

Three places I would like to visit:
1. erm USA again/i want to go to sephora
2. that's it
3. i hate going away

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Columbo
2. Get-along-gang
3. Smurfs

Three favorite dishes:
1. Chicken wings and chips
2. Rat meat and chips
3. Dead animal and rice

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Eyeliner
2. Foundation
3. Mascara (or if vaseline counted as a beauty product i'd swap mascara for vaseline)

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. breakfast
2. lunch
3. dinenr

Three people I tag:
Everyone reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails