Friday 28 May 2010

J-Lo versus P-Et

When is the search going to end? What search you ask? The search for my wedding guest outfit. I know I announced a while ago that the search was over and I had found a dress but I've changed my mind.

My new dress is courtesy of F&F at Tesco (I know!!!!), I'll get a pic up soon. Not even sure if this is 'the one' (a bit too formal/it's cream) but i still think it's a nice dress to have in my collection.

For now i leave you with a pic of J-Lo:


[image courtesy of glamourmagazine.co.uk]

My dress is the same shape/style/fabric and colour as the one she is wearing, but on my shoulders I've got major pearl detailing. The reason why I am putting up this particular pic is because I've been wondering how to wear my dress, the pearl shoulder pads makes it difficult to accesorize as everything clashes with the pearls but then i came across this pic after googling 'cream dress black shoes' and i think J-Lo looks nice, what do you think? Obviously I would have a smaller bag (or if i can find it, a huge plain black clutch) and i don't think my shoes will be from YSL! lol

Jeez, i wish i could just send J-Lo in my place, that would be much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails