Tuesday 25 May 2010

Ramble and haul

Wow I am on a roll!!!

And i know i still haven't done my hauls :( I'm just too lazy to upload the photo's, sorry.

But for now, i went to Wilkinsons the other day as i was down to my last 3 baby wipes, and apart from the wipes i also picked up a rolling pin and a much needed fridge temperature gauge. I'm feeling very sophisticated with my rolling pin; no idea why i bought it though. I guess I could use it to bash any intruders.

I also got a tree mug.....don't really need one because i don't have enough mugs, and plus theres more then enough cupboard space for my measly kitchen stuff but it matches my kitchen roll holder and fruit bowl so i thought i might as well buy it. I've got it on my counter with the price tag still attached with the mugs i do have; 'testing it out', not sure what for though. Liking it so far. Note to self: move it into the corner otherwise the mugs i do own will soon be in smitherines (sp?!) on the floor.

I also got a top the other week from Gap; it's a white sleeveless shirt/blouse (what's the difference?) with what i would describe as . I like it because it's a longer length so I can wear it with trousers. I find that with jeans i can wear a normal length top but with work type trousers (or my linen trousers which are getting plenty of usage at the moment) I need a long top. Unfortunately I do have to wear a cardi to cover my fugly arms :(

Well, its 2:10am now so this is def the last blog for now, sweetdreams xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails