Thursday 13 May 2010

karate kid

Just watched the trailer for Karate Kid starring Jaden smith and Jackie Chan.

I'm sure it's a fantastic movie/remake and the fine acting should win a whole shelf of Oscar awards but seriously, I feel old and jaded. The decent thing for the film people to do would be to wait until I am 6 feet under before they remake classics from my youth.

Instead of "wax on wax off'" they have "take off the jacket, put on the jacket, take off the jacket, take on the jacket".

I probably won't watch this simply because I'm not a film watching type person (though I'm sure my film-watching brother will get it on dvd and then i can watch it in the year 3056 lol, in which case i'll do a proper review).

So please, do not mistake this post as a blind remake bashing argh argh argh. It's just me voicing my sadness. No hate no hate.

But.....why doesn't the mum take the boy back to america? If any of you watch it, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails