Thursday 13 May 2010

Beauty tag

Hello :)

I'm so crap, not sure if I've done this tag already, so apologies if I've already done this. But make-up (for me) is an ever-changing thing so there's a few questions that will get different answers if i did do this before.

MAKE-UP tag

-What foundation do you use?
Revlon's photo finish.

-How about concealer?
Laura Mercier. I got it donkey years ago and only getting into using it now. Wrong shade (too light), so great under the eyes.

-Do you know your undertone color?
Nope.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
If it'd legal then why not? lol I brought a pair once, and i did put them on but i felt so stupid i took them off before i got to the end of my street. they did really make my eyes look better though.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
yes i did. but i will use it for as long as possible. mascara doesn't grow on trees you know!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
i use loads at the same time: covergirl (last blash of course!!), various cliniques, collection 2000 and rimmel. i don't really believe in expensive mascara...but then again, if i paid for one expensive one it'd be cheaper then using 13445 cheap ones!

-Sephora or Ulta?
Only ever been to Sephora so i choose Sephora..but i hope that changes soon!

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I like buying 'tools' but i think fingers and cotton buds are the best! But in the spirit of the question: my mac182 for powder. Eyelash curlers are a must, as are tweezerman tweezers. and i use a toothbrush to comb out my brows, best thing ever!!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
i only use mascara and eyeliner so i've never needed to use base/primer on my lids....that's not to say that i didnt want primer potion like a mad woman.

-For the face?
i did, used a variety but it wasn't working for me and its only after doing some internet research that i found out that quite a few people are sensitive to the silicone in primer and it breaks them out so i'm not going crazy. i'm glad i know cos at least i can stop throwing money down the drain. there are silicone free primers out there, but looks like i might have to buy online.

-What is your favorite highlight powder?
Interesting question!!! (Because i don't use eyeshadow i'm going to answer this assuming the question means highlight powder for the face....) I've been using a liquid highlighter; both benefits moonbeam and highbeam and i do love it but i have very recently (yesterday in fact) been on a hunt fow a highlight powder. I'm thinking of getting one from 'the makeup store' but wanted to check mac out first, since a small powder was £18 which is a lot considering i've never heard of them before....

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
n/a

-Do you line your eyes?
YES!! Since forver. My first ever foray into make up.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use pencil. If i use liquid i like the one's with a pen nib; HATE those flimsy brushes.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never, i'm a pro. I can line my eyes in a moving vehicle with one hand. omg i bet i'm gonna poke my eyeball when i do my make up tomorrow lol

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
n/a

-Do you use mineral makeup?
i have a few mineral bits and pieces....really not a fan.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
gosh darling.

-How about lipgloss?
i don't really like lipgloss, def not the way a lot of other girls seem to do. i'll use it if i can't find my vaseline! if i use it i prefer a clear or nudey shade. Don't mock but my favourite is from boot's natural collection in a nude. it's actually perfect and it was 3 for a fiver!!! (i got baby pink, which is nice and hot pink too which is yuck).

-What blush on do you use?
i keep trying to use blush but i think that becasue my skin is so bad wearing blush makes me look like i've had an outbreak when i haven't. (i do use bronzer though).

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
not recently but i have. tbh i find buying stuff like that on ebay a bit stressful because a) is it fake? and b) am i getting ripped off? i'd rather get ripped off in-store. at least there's no false expectations!!

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

I love drugstore make up!!! I think that if you want to try something out or if you're new to make up you should definitely try out the cheapy stuff first. I don't mind paying the big bucks for skincare (even though drugstore really is just a good!) but if i'm buying crazy colours or fad make up then i'll always check superdrugs out first.

Wow that was longer then i thought. i could go on forever with the last question but its time to get ready for bed!

so i tag YOU! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails