Sunday 30 May 2010

Post #195 and movies

I was slightly worried before that I was losing my blog passion but I feel that I have it back. I'm at that stage in my life where my nails are too long to do stuff, and I feel that it is this issue which has slightly dampened my blogging fire so to speak. But luckily with my Friday A/L and the bank holiday weekend I can type via laptop.

And to those thinking."Just cut your nails you stupid bint" I suggest you go and read blog entry entitled "something nails"......read it? Life is tough!

Ok, so i'm feeling a bit goo goo ga ga at the moment. Like I could just float away into the clouds and go hang out with fairies (the kind with wings, no homo) and unicorns; this is what happens when i have free time. I am not drunk or on drugs. I'm just majorly confused with the empty days stretched out in front of me.

I was suppose to see my mum today (she was going to come to mind and sleep over) but I called her this morning and she said she couldnt be bothered. Charming. I havent seen her since the 1st week of May but whatever, see you at Christmas then, if I can be bothered!!! :(

Since Friday I've been on a film marathon. At this very moment I am watching Jennifer's Body starring the delicious Megan Foxxxxxxxx (mega homo, or as they say in the film, "lesbigay"). I did try to watch this before (of course i have) but I made it through about 1 minute, probably 30secs before I gave up (they should always do full nudity in the first 10 seconds to keep viewers interested - just my humble opinion) whereas now I am a whole 30mins and 18 seconds into the film (and it's taken me over 2 hours to get this bloody far!). Do i like it? Not sure. I think she is about to kill her first victim. I wiki'd the plot of course.

Over the last few days I watched:
Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen aka Transformers 2 - Loved it. I am of the transformers generation, my fav transformer in the film franchise is bumblebee. I kinda hate optimus prime cos he is such a typical good guy/wimp. Grow some balls man. I am glad he didn't die/stay dead. My fav part of the movie was Megan Foxxxxx's boobs. And also Isabel Lucus' ass.

Did you hear about the Morgans? - starring SJP and Hugh Grant. You get what you cast for!! Not a recommend but if you have time to spare then there are worse things you could do with your time...like murder people.

The Invention of Lying - I'm not a Ricky Gervais fan, never seen the Office, i really don't get it; him. Did I enjoy this film? Well...was it suppose to be funny..... because it wasn't particularly funny. A mediocre episode of The Simpsons is funnier but I did enjoy it. The premise of the film was clever I thought and I'm glad I watched it.

Love Happens - Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart. It was very gooey. Def a chick flick. But I always have problems watching Maniston in Rom Com, and not because I think her acting is shit (i don't really care either way, rom coms are watched for...the pretty people...not the acting!!) but because i know in real life her life is neither romantic or comedic. It makes my heart ache hearing some of her lines; are the script writers taking the piss?! It's like her character in 'He's just not that into you' or whatever and she was getting fitted for her bridesmaid outfit and there was all the sad talk and I nearly cried cos i was thinking "OMG you're a loser in real life too and you are going to die alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" .....Actually I don't think 'Love Happens' was a rom com, just a rom. But either way, Maniston = sad :(

The Accidental Husband - I was a bit confused seeing Uma Thurman on my screen, as I was expecting Katherine Heigl but thats the beauty of these movies, all the acting is crap so who care's who is in it! Enjoyed this one in comparrison to everything else, recommend. (Transformers was the best though!!)

What I really want to watch is "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl" starring my underaged crush Taylor Lautner, but not finding it :(Not actually sure why I want to watch it though......I think he is about 11 at the time.....just wiki'd it....it was released in 2005...so he was 12. Much better. Every year counts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails