Saturday 15 May 2010

Saturday again?

Hello my blog babies :)

Cant believe its saturday again already. Hope you're all well,
apologies for the lack of posts and hinted at hauls. I've been so busy
with work and my cousin.

I'm so exhausted and it shows, my hair is crispy and I've got s big
ugly spot on my lip. From a distance it looks like I have a trout pout
- spot so big it looks like another lip lol

That being said, the past week has been fab. Work is intensive but
super fun, every day is different and getting to hang out with my
cousin was nice, I don't have any family in the uk apart from my
parents and brother. It's weird (for me) being with someone I'm
related to but not really knowing them. You're close but you're not,
you know what I mean?

On the way to my Saturday job now. As usual it's a 'will I or won't
I?' scenario. I left home super early only to see a bus pulling away
from the stop and then the next bus I could get was a 13min wait :(

It's 9am and I've just got onto my connecting tube. If there are no
delays I'll be fine...

Actually I have bigger things to worry about. There's 3 really old
white dudes (70's? 80's?) sitting opposite me and they're literally
staring at me with their mouths open. This is an east London train,
I'm not the only person of colour on this carriage, stop boggling me!
I'm scared they're gonna kidnap me and perform experiments on me. (KMT
I wanna see anyone try to carry me off the train! Lol) update: scary
old people only travelled 2 stops with me.

Uh oh new danger. Bunch of youths staring at ipenny. Bye bye for now
blog babies!!

....hello! I didn't get mugged, yay me! It's 6.30pm now and I'm on the
way home. Not in the mood to take the long arse bus journey so I'm
braving the tube. Probably the wrong choice since 3 trains have now
passed and I've not worked up the guts to get on. I hate hate hate
going underground and will usually avoid it where possible (I do it in
the morning cos when I'm in a rush the fear of beig late gives me the
guts, plus i don't want to spend a total of 4 hours on the bus, that's
half a shift!)

On the train now and it's all good :)

I've had a nice day. Quite busy and I had a lot of tasks. And I went
to the Chinese buffet for lunch. I'm actually really looking forward
to my next shift because I've just discovered a chicken and chips
place and I can't wait to check it out. Loser pig oink oink lol

Bought a top too, I'll try to get all my latest hauls up tomorrow.

Until next time, goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails