Wednesday 19 May 2010

Tag: Getting to know me

Hey guys,

Haven't been blog crazy and my excuse is work. Project is coming to a huge milestone so every day is crazy. Tomorrow I'm doing a 7:30am til 5pm shift. I didn't know the building was open that early!

So just a not-so-quick lazy tag for y'all :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:58 am

2. How do you like your steak? Well-done. If 'burnt' was an option then i'd pick that!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I have no clue. I haven't been to the cinema in donkey years.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Doctor Who, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Flash forward...Gilmore Girls. Sorry, i don't like any of them enough to choose one.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'd stay where I am: London.

6. What did you have for breakfast? I don't have breakfast (I never have enough time). I'm a brunch type of person - I had a tuna sandwich today.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? I'm not racist. ? I love all races of food.

8. What foods do you dislike? As above (apart from the things I'm allergic too.)

9. Favorite place to eat? Erm...PFC Chicken Shop! SKANK.

10. Favorite dressing? Dressing is for salad and salad is for the non-obese. So...n/a.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Can't drive.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Gap, Primark, M&S.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? If i had spare time and money I'd rather just stay take a lot of leave and hang out at home.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full !

15. Where would you want to retire? London

16. Favorite time of day? 8:38pm. just before bedtime.

17. Where were you born? East London.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? If it was my choice i would'nt be watching sports on the tv.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? No-one's gonna tag me back. I'll be lucky if anyone is actually reading this!

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? No-one

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I'd die of shock if someone a) read this b) understood the concept of a tag. I think people think i do this for my own sake, not sure if they understand they are suppose to respond.

22. Bird watcher? Dumb arse question. I'm a bird eater.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Erm - I'm a midday person. 1:30pm-7:30pm

24. Do you have any pets? No

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I think I've become a cliche and fallen in love with taylor lautner.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher. I was a geek/still am a geek, but not a teacher.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Beating up my brother.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Neither.

29. Are you married? No.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Always

31. Been in a car accident? No thank god/touch wood.

32. Any pet peeves? Many many many.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Goats cheese. Spinach. Pepperoni. Caramelised onions.

34. Favorite Flower? Daisy.

35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate chocolate.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Not driving yet.

38. From whom did you get your last email? La Tasca tapas restaurant.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Selfridges.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nope

41. Like your job? I love it.

42. Broccoli? Yes....if there's a dead animal next to it.

43. What was your favorite vacation? I hate answering 'vacation' questions. Is it really such a big deal?

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My family and cousin at Wong Kei.

45. What are you listening to right now? The sound of my nails on the keyboard.

46. What is your favorite color? pink

47. How many tattoos do you have? none

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? no one

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:59pm

50. Coffee drinker? Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails