Monday 17 May 2010

Team Jacob, Edward, Tamsin and Elephants


Hi Guys!

Before we start: does anyone know how I could rotate the pics I put up on blogger.com and facebook?!

Ok, back to business. I just uploaded all my sightseeing/elephant pics onto facebook and just by doing that I'm really happy :) Apologies for not posting what i did on my day off, I feel that the right time has passed now, and the best bits were covered in my many blessings; I will still do the hauls though....soon...ish.

It's weird that I'm so cheerful now cos I was quite miserable before; bad things kept happening to me: I cut my arm and leg - actually bleeding - by walking into the same piece of furniture at two seperate occassions (that's what happen when you rearrange your furniture!). I stepped on my earphones which were on the floor (even though i kept telling myself i would pick them up), they broke which sucks but it hurt so much i bruised the heel of my foot - thats as thick as a buffalo's arse man, and i screamed so loud the neighbour banged on the wall. Glad to know that if i were getting murdered they wouldn't come running KMT. The worse thing that happened (this was all yesterday by the way) was that while i was draining my pasta i missed the sink and some (enough!!!) boiling water and penne pasta pieces burned my foot. ARGH MOFO!!!

But hey, Monday is a new day!! And i think now would be a good time to count my blessings!

1) I 'found' my phone connector thing, so i can transfer pics from mobile to laptop which is fantastic! :) - I say 'found' because turns out it wasn't lost, it was in its box and i'm dumb. I was looking for something that had a long wire when infact this is a diddy little thing.

2) I got asked for ID in Morrisons supermarket when i was trying to buy intuition razors, as recently raved about. The funny thing was, I was being stalked by an admirer (some 40yr old + african dude and his friend), and literally he conversed with me from the bread aisle, to the milk aisle, I lost him in meat section and then he found me again when i was queuing to pay. So him and his friend stand behind me in the queue (lucky i wasn't buying anything embarassing), and when it gets to the razor the lady asks me for ID. I'm just looking at her blankly, I'm nearly 26, how old do you need to be to buy a bloody razor?! I tell her I'm 26 (ok i lied) but i had no ID on me. The dude pipes up, "you can see she is a woman not a girl" and then his mate said to him "well you bloody hope so!!!" LMAO it was funny, you had to be there. I did not get my razors :(

3) I had a great day yesterday. Did nothing. Even when my mum called i told her i could not speak to her (mean, selfish, but much needed!). Watched twilight new moon. no idea if i am team edward or team jacob. If i'm not marrying them but casually dating could i be a member of both teams?! Also watched St Trinians 2, the search for frittons gold. I want to be team Tamsin Egerton too hubba hubba hubba!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails