Sunday 27 June 2010

I've been tangoed

When bad tan happens to good people....

So last night I decided to slap on the fake tan. I have the next two days (Monday and Tuesday) off and want to get my arms, toes and legs out). I actually faked tanned a month or two ago when i thought summer was here but then stopped after a few days since it was obvious that it wasn't summer. Truth be told i did turn orange then but since i was still in cardigans and my 80denier tights noone noticed.

This time.....people will notice. I feel ashamed of my vanity. And the sad thing is that being orange is not going to put me off applying more fake tan tonight lol I'd rather be orange than pinky white!! Like L says "Fat looks better brown".

Below we have a lovely pic of my tan hands. It doesnt look so bad in the photo but trust me both palms are orange. I did wash my hands after i applied but....oh well. My nails are currently beige style but i might do them bright pink to draw attention away from my palms :)


The next to photo's (below) are absolutely hilarious. Again, much worse in the flesh :S Basically after i applied my tan I waited for it to dry (for ages actually, watched a whole episode of Doctor who). And then once Doctor Who was over (literally until Xmas 2010 - I heart Matt Smith!!) I went to do the dishes....and had some water run down my arms and obviously leave streak marks. I'm thinking of colouring in the streaks with bronzer.....

And I've saved the best for last. Look at my feet. Jesus Christ. And they are even worse from a birds eye view but i didn't want to subject you to the ugliness that are my feet (orange or white).

How am i suppose to go out into the street, in bloody east london with feet like this!? I'm going to have to wear boots or something :( And the thing is I barely tanned my feet and afterwards i ran a wet wipes down them (and my knees and elbows) but it didn't work. Obviously. My mum is going to have a fit when she sees me tomorrow.

(Do you like that random finger print smear?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails