Wednesday 18 August 2010

Challenge - Day 22: A website

Let me just get right into it; one of my favourite websites that I can lose hours on is www.lamebook.com.

It takes the funny, stupid, offensive, and of course lame status's (also photo's, comments, likes, profiles etc) from people's facebook and shares it with the world.

Some examples are:

"If I had a tampon in, the string would be longer than this dress".

"Albert is ready to have sex. FOR THE FIRST TIME. Hope my butthole is ready".

"I don't know why everyone calls me a slut. I can count the number of guys I slept with on one hand." And then her 'friend' left her a comment saying, "Yeah. If that hand was holding a calculator".

If you're in need of a laugh, go to lamebook.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails