Wednesday 18 August 2010

Challenge - Day 23: A YouTube video

Surprisingly (considering the amount of time I spend on youtube!) it didn't take me long to think of what I would write about for this challenge.
I wouldn't describe it as my 'favourite' video, but this is a video that really touched my heart when I watched it and I thought it was inspiring.
I actually posted this video on my page before but here it is again:

It's the coming out story of youtuber 'gregorygorgeous'. I subbed to greg initially ages ago because he is a make up guru, as well as doing comedy
and lifestyle type vlogs. He is quite 'out there' and flamboyant, and he is only a young boy still at the end of the day. So this video really is great
because he made it and because of the story he tells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails