Wednesday 18 August 2010

Challenge - Day 24: Whatever tickles my fancy

Ok, I just googled "random question generator" and the question I got was "What one word would you use to describe yourself?"

If I was to describe myself in one word, that word would be.......contradictory.

Those who know me know that the only thing that is certain is that they don't really know me. I don't even know myself. Even if I was asked to describe myself in 100 words I would probably struggle.

I am hot. Cold. Sweet. A bitch. Clever. Stupid. Naive. Crafty. Loving. Distant.

I'm just me. I know that everyone is multi-faceted (I love how close that is to multi-faced), but I think I tend to swing from extreme to extreme. I am a bit like a faulty tap, either boiling hot or freezing cold. Never warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails