Sunday 12 September 2010

Back to business

Just a quick post before bedtime.

Its lovely to be back in london but its been a bit of a bump coming
back to 'real life'.

Its been weird not having every minute planned and plotted. I miss the
fancy food and gorgeous surroundings and i miss my new friends. Ive
already had a few invites on facebook but its not the same as seeing
them for 12 hours every day.

I went to work yesterday, no rest for the wicked and today was a
traditional pj day. Ive eaten popcorn for two dinners, frozen pizza,
oven chips and tuna toastie melts. Not quite fine cusine lol

Im really looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, which i know
is lame but i love work and my work peeps so yay! :)

Got a really busy work schedule ahead though so thats scary but im up
for the challenge ;)

Bought a few new tops and a dress and im looking forward to wear them
to work. And the tops all have sleeves so i dont need to sorry about
having to wear a cardigan. Ill try to get some pics up soon.

Loving the return of x factor. Last year's was a bit lame; i was
rooting for olly murs but honestly i dont think there was anyone with
the x factor. Fingers crossed we see some star quality for 2010. Im
really liking cher lloyd, she's def got the 'x swagger' lol

Lastly, goodluck to Sf and her babygirl; first day at reception
tomorrow. Im excited for them. I cant even remember my first day at
primary school but i totally remember my first day at secondary
school, maybe that will be a story to tell one day.

Time for bed now. Sorry for the random brain fart but at least im
posting!

Sweetdreams xxx

1 comment:

  1. *sniff sniff* Thank you my most amazing friend ever! Right now, I feel so abandoned, lonely and I'm just here moping about :( Well, without being selfish, girlie went off fine (quite impressed, she's very popular!) I seem popular too, since all the teachers each in turn came to welcome me back lol.
    Wow, I've missed checking up on your blogs hehe. Love love love catching up and loving the pics :) Hope you're having a lovely first day back at work and you don't have a huge back-log of work thats piled up in your absence! Talk soon
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails