Monday 25 October 2010

61 days til Christmas!





Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share with you all some christmas decorations I got today.

But let me regale you with the back story first....

Once upon a time, Princess Penny moved into Penny Palace. In December she brought a big Christmas tree and proudly put it up. However, due to her lastminute.comness she only had one type of decoration - silver icicles. So this year, Princess Penny was adament that her first christmas tree would not be spending another xmas semi naked. So she raided her local poundstretcher. YAY for poundstretcher :)

The 'look' I'm going for is....erm, tacky. LOL Well, my colour theme is silver, white, touches of black.

So this is what I have so far:


[What would a tacky tree be without...Disco balls! -'mirror baubles' - in regular size (£1.49 for 6),
And mini disco balls (£1.49 for 12)]

[Glittery Reindeer - 99p for a pair]

[More glitter! Stars, 8 for 99p!!]

[No more glitter but something even better - Sequins!! 3 for 99p
They are white but as you can see in the pic,
they have a pink tinge depending on where the light hits]

I'm really excited about Xmas. I am not usually, buti think the xmas decorations has rekindled my xmas spirit. Last xmas was a bit of a fizzle, so hopefully this xmas will be great.
I just spoke to my mum on the phone and as my brother is abroad for xmas she was saying her and my dad might be coming to mine for xmas. Not sure what they will think of my blingtastic tacky decorations. They are more of a red&green traditional theme themselves....

I can't wait to dress my tree. When do you think the earliest time would be acceptable? I guess it would be a good idea to wait for halloween to be over lol

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails