Sunday 31 October 2010

Bringing Penny back

Hi Guys,

It's Sunday so despite the sling situation I thought I would stick up a few 'normal' posts; I don't want to get out of the swing of things again.

My days have been pretty lame as you could imagine.

Something (that I find) exciting is that a few girls at work went out and brought the Barry M Instant Nail effect nail paint that I showcased the other day with my yellow base.

I changed to a grey (Barry M) base that was much nicer - AY did them for me, she also did her's grey and crackle and loves it :)




And then my friend R has a red base:



Another friend N had a hot pink base but no pic I'm afraid. I guess this 'look' is a marmite thing - either love it or hate it. I have a feeling a lot more people in my building will have this but I'm happy to share the love :)

Friday was a nice day. First day at work in the sling but I was just training so didn't need two arms! At lunchtime we had lunch with the trainee's and it was really nice. It's a long training period so the bonding is important I think.

I ate this:



I picked it off the menu simply because it was the only main meal I could eat with my hand. But my plan was foiled when they put a burger as big as my head in front of me. My manager had to end up cutting the burger into half for me :S It was very yummy though. And the 'fat chips' were amazing! Bloody expensive though.

Yesterday I went into work (Saturday job) - I didn't know my shift had changed so turned up for my 9:30am shift (to finish at 18:30) only to find out I was doing a 10:30-19:30, so I ended up doing a 9:30-19:30!!!

Very tiring- I didn't get home til 21:00 and that was me getting the tube (bus very jolty = painful for my arm). And because of my arm I was even more tired. It's very physically exhausting to have to hold your body a certain way. And the weight of my arm was giving me neck achne, shoulder ache and back ache :(

Luckily today is a day of nothingness. YAY PJ DAY! :) Happy Halloween - noone has rung my buzzer buts it's only 18:30 so I guess there is still time. The clocks also went back today. I woke up really early anyway so didn't make a difference to me.

Been watching a lot of tv no surprise. Caught up with last night's X Factor; loved Cher - I think I love her regardless; or more accurately, I hate her the least!!!. Not really supporting anyone but Cher is a much-watch for me. I take wee breaks during Mary and Trey-C's performances.

Watched the movie 4.3.2.1. Sexy! Bit depressing more than exciting (which I assume was the desired effect.) Recommended to lesbians/closet lesbians. Too girly for guys to find sexy. (But you can always fast forward to the naked bits...)

Also simultaneously wathcing two Selena Gomez 'movies' at the moment - "Princess Protection Program" and "Ramona and Beezus". Opinions to come later.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. A big big happy birthday to AY <3

1 comment:

  1. Love love LOVE Barry M's Crackle. I personally never knew of its existance (am I THAT lame? lol) So praise to you for bringing its awareness to me, and by the sounds of it- others too :)
    Absolutely gorgeous stuff. I will def be getting a bottle soon.
    You deserve a Barry M sponsorship! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails