Sunday 24 October 2010

Happy Birthday Lil Bro!

Better late than never.... On Oct 20th was my little brother's birthday. I just thought I'd share some pictures with you.


[Ok, my little brother isn't quite a toddler, he is now 24]

The family went to dinner together...we had no plan as to where to go, so we went to the O2 and chose a place. We ended up in: Rodizio Rico, a Brazilian Grill. I've always wanted to go here. Their tagline on their website is "No craving is too large". And then they met me. Jokes lol


[me being a loser outside the restaurant]

In my mind, Rodizio Rico is basically a meat buffet. But the cool thing is that the waiters walk around with different meats/cuts of meat (lamb, beef, chicken, pork, fish) on skewers and carve it for you if you want it.

There are 3 options on the menu:
  • Meat eater (£22.50)
  • Vegetarian (£15.50)
  • Kid 5-11 years old (£11.50)
If you are a vegetarian you get a plaque saying 'veg' which is on your table and you can help yourself to as much salad (and 'stuff' from the buffet salad bar).





If you are a meat eater then you have access to the salad bar too for salad, potatoes, rice, stew, pork crackling, lasagne, pasta, crotons, bread, sauces etc (unlimited visit) ...



...and then you get this for your table (each person):


Genius use of visual management. Basically, if you have it red side up the waiter with skewers won't offer you their meat (hehehe sounds naughty) but if you have it green side up they will stop and offer you their meat (hehehehe). Of course me and my brother had it green all the time. GO GO GO GO, FEEEEEED ME!!!


[Before]


[After LOL]


[Chicken hearts. ARGH I didn't eat this, wasn't brave enough.
My mum and brother did though and they said it was 'ok']

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails