Monday 11 October 2010

TAG: 8 Questions

Haven't done one of these for ages!
I tag YOU :)


1.
What would you ask for if a genie granted you 3 wishes?

Good health for all my friends and family (and myself).

A purse that gave me £500 in cash every time I opened it (in £10 and £20 notes)

To be successful in everything I pursue (whether it be work, love..)

2. What are 3 things you love the most about yourself?

The fact that as shit as I feel on the inside, people do seem to think I'm a decent person.

I love my finger nails!


I love that i am emotional. At least I can empathise with others. It makes me strong, not weak.

3. Who is your style icon?

I've never thought of this before....I like a lot of people's style. But because of my size I don't have an icon. There is no one that I can look up to and try to emulate (which is a shame).

4. Do you have a favourite quote or any words of wisdom to share?

"Love is eternal for as long as it lasts" - Read up full answer on
30 day challenge.

5.When you were a kid, what did you want to become when you grow up?

I wanted to be a teacher or an architect. Because I enjoyed making up names to call out at registration, and because I like using video tapes to build buildings lol

6. 5 years from now, when you look back at this phase in your life, what do you think you’ll say?

I'm glad I had more happy days then bad days. I'm happy with the friends I have and the things I'm doing. I'm proud I achieved a lot in this time. And I'm happy I kept a blog to record my thoughts and hauls lol

7.What kind of music are you into?

Pop, R 'n' B, Commercial rap/hip hop

8. What is the most important lesson you have learnt in you life so far?

Try and be happy in your own skin. Please yourself first before trying to please other people (in the nicest way possible)!

Your turn :)

1 comment:

  1. sorry huni, these questions are too hard lol! xxx i'm lame!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails