Monday 11 October 2010

TAG: Another 8 Questions

I'm on a roll!

1. What's your favorite dish/food and why?

Ok, this is really lame. But I'm going to be honest and say chicken wings and chips! Reason being, whenever I go abroad or even in an area where I'm away from any dodgy chicken shops (e.g. Wrexham, Canterbury, Cambridge) I really miss my chicken wings and chips. Don't judge me!!!!!!!

2. What's your favorite girl and boy name?

My favourite boy name is Ryan. Ryan was the name of my first hard core love (ok, crush), and so anyone I meet called Ryan gets an automatically step up the likeability ladder.
Favourite girl name.....something girly. Poppy. Lily. Rosie. (Doesn't have to be a flower though!) Or if I want to be brutally honest, if I have a daughter I think I'll call her Aprillia Mercedes (Yup, a bike and a car!!). Moi ish chavtastic :)

3. What is your favorite piece of clothing and why?

Favourite piece of clothing is....

....at the moment, my wrap coat (newlook). I love it. It makes me feel pretty and cool.
....Also, my asos curve dress aka 'photo 5' - it makes me feel sexy and confident, grown up and sassy. And it makes me appreciate my shape, which is not always the case.

4. What is your greatest memory in life today?

Wow, tough! Depends how you define 'great'. Does that mean best? Or most fun? Most special? Most proud?Life changing?

I could go on forever lol

Ok ok, I'm trying to think what day I will remember always, and this is really lame sounding but one of my greatest memories (and I can still remember the way my heart felt), was when I was told I was successful getting the job role I'm currently getting. I really didn't think I would, even though I knew that I would be the best for the role (a. life isn't fair and b. you have to believe in yourself!).

I'm not often a winner in life, but that one moment really changed things for me and has led to amazing days and more great memories.

5. Top 3 favorite stores to shop clothes at?

Primark, standard!!
Asos, obviously.
And.....Marks and Spencers lol I don't buy a lot from here, but it's a store that I can depend on and if I ever need a last minute outfit I know that I can count on good old M&S!

6. What are the 3 things you love the most about your body?

My lips ;)
My fingernails.
My eyebrows! (They are bushy and crazy wonky, but I like the way they frame my face.)

7. What's your gulity pleasure? ;)


LMAO I am going to lie here. Well, not lie, but hold back a bit!
So my guilty pleasure suitable for the web is.....pork cracking. I could eat it all day everyday even though I know a few pieces is killing my heart beat by beat.

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I will be 35....so I hope that I'm in a different (biggger) property. Promoted at least 2 grades, hopefully 3 if possible. Sorry this is boring. I just want my life to be as it is now, but a bit glossier. I don't want a husband and kids. (I'll probably be laughing at myself when i read this back in 10 years time with baby Aprillia Mercedes on my lap LOL)

1 comment:

  1. 1.
    Favorite food: Cheese lol. Favorite dish: Spaghetti Bolognese cos it’s the best dish to drown it with cheese :)
    2.
    Girl name: Alicia- it’s beautiful and special to me cos it’s my mum’s birth name but she didn’t like it and tells and told everyone her name is Alice. I always preferred her real name! And of course my princesses names :)
    Boy name: Riley, Tyler. These names aren’t faves from childhood but were the definite names if I had boys. Love(d) it!
    3.
    Fave piece of clothing… my “gut hugger” of course! It makes me feel confident and happy with myself. It may be a mental security but that’s good enough for me!
    4.
    Greatest memory: this is cheesy but its becoming a mother (to both) I chose these as my greatest moments because like you it is life changing with an unlimited world to possibilities and more.
    5. Primark, Tesco and Asda! Woo! Lol
    6.
    Legs, Eyes and Chest~! Wow this was such a hard question! I didn’t realise how bad my self esteem was :(
    7.
    Having to rush rush rush S during the school run all becos I can’t leave out my beauty routine. (If I did, we’d be early or at least on time!) *Shakes head sadly*
    8.
    Married to eye candy hahahahahaha Yup! In 10 years I will be over-qualified & for my career path and pursuing a lucrative career out of my degrees, whilst being the best mother I can be to my then-in-secondary-school, well-behaved, well-disciplined and respectful kids. Shit! In ten years time, hopefully I would of got full usage out of my chafing dishes lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails