Tuesday 30 November 2010

(Belated) Happy Thanksgiving!

So on Sunday I went to L with my friend ML for a post thanksgiving dinner. This was my first time celebrating thanksgiving and the first time eating thanksgiving type food so I was excited :)

ML and I in our trappers. The hands are suppose to be cat paws...IDK.
More furry-zombies?

Got to L's around 2pm and the food was cooking. House smelt goooooooooood.

Thermometer in the turkey.

Butternut squash soup. Amazing! And I now have an addiction to pine nuts.

Maple glazed carrots and parsnips. YUM!

Turkey getting stabbed up.

Pumpkin pie. OMG My first time, definitely not my last!!

Carbs!

Stuffing...doesn't photograph well (that's an understatement!) but it was my favourite thing. Give me a bowl of stuffing and a spoon and I'd be happy all day :)

So to those of you who celebrate thanksgiving, I hope you had a happy one and ate as well as I did. I'm thankful for great friends and great food xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails