Tuesday 30 November 2010

Day 23 – My Skincare Regime.

Hello Guys!

I'm not doing too bad catching up with the challenge if I do say so myself!

So Day 23's challenge was 'my skincare regime'. This is pretty simple for me:


AM

I wash my face using a teatree exfoliating scrub from superdrugs. (About once a fortnight I use Lush's lipscrub as well.)

Once my lenses are in and face is dry I slap on the 'natural source vitamin e cream' and then I start my make up routine.

PM

(Take out my lenses...) I wet my face and use some johnson's baby oil and cotton pads to remove my eye make up. I then use 2 wilkinsons facial wipes to get rid of my make up and then I use wilkinsons gentle facial wash.

Once I dry my face I put on my vitamin e cream (same as AM) and then I put a layer of sudocreme on my cheeks and chin (I avoid the mouth, nose and eye area). If I have a proper spot then I put on a mountain of sudocreme on the problem area.

Once in a while (when I can be bothered) I put on my eye cream and and moisture surge. I use to do this everyday but I think it might be a bit much for my skin.

Vitamin e and sudocreme kick ass! And it's so cheap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails