Sunday 14 November 2010

Day 13 – My favourite musician and why?

My favourite musician....I am going to use the word musician loosely. And basically substitute it with singer/performer because in my mind, to be a musician you need to be able to play an instrument (well). I do think that song singers have such amazing voices that they can be called musicians as their voices are instruments, but your run of the mill popstar is not in that league.

Anyway!

Erm, so my favourite singer is.......I don't know. I like looooooooads. I admit I more often than not fall in love with the song, the lyrics, rather than the voice.

Argh I can't do this now. Maybe not ever. Sorry!!!

Comment below on your favourite musician/singer. And if you know me, maybe make some suggestions on my behalf. My brain is blank.

I'm tempted to say my favourite singer is Wagner from the X factor ;)

2 comments:

  1. Backstreet boys
    Boys II Men
    Mariah Carey
    Whitney Houston
    New Kids on the Block
    BKS
    ...Shall I get the karaoke book out? lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails