Sunday 14 November 2010

Day 12 – 15 Random Facts about me!

15 random facts about me?

I'll try to make this post as 'fun' as possible but this is quite a difficult challenge as a) most of my readers are very close friends so these facts won't be groundbreaking news and b) even if a 'stranger' is reading this post, my whole blog is about me; my whole blog is a 'random facts about me' post!

Let's go!

  1. I am so addicted to vaseline that I wake up in the middle of the night (sometimes several times) to reapply my vaseline.
  2. I love Cher from this year's X factor. Ok, 'love' might be overdoing, but i'm definitely a supporter then a hater.
  3. And yeah, I loved Jedward!
  4. The novelty of having post in my mailbox hasn't worn off yet. It's like christmas everyday, even if it's a takeaway menu.
  5. My favourite JLS member is JB cos he has eyes like a pugdog, and cos noone else seems to like him.
  6. My idol is Paris Hilton.
  7. If I go to McDonalds I prefer to order 2 happy meals (chicken nuggets) instead of a adult meal. Happy meals really do make me happy.
  8. If mushrooms are on a menu available as a side dish I have to order them. It's my rule!
  9. I haven't changed my vacuum bag since I got my Hetty - which has been over a year, which means the bags are great or I need to vacuum more!
  10. My favourite Desperate Housewife is Bree aka Marcia Cross. She's a MILF.
  11. I was banned from my school's local off license for trying to buy Hooch, one of the original alco pops. I was about 14 and in my school uniform. Oops.
  12. I truly believe that being nice to an enemy is the perfect punishment for them.
  13. I'll always pick savoury over sweet.
  14. I have a phantom scar on my right hand from being scratched by a cat.
  15. In my head I am an amazing singing. But my ears tell me a different story.
Ok, sorry that was a bit lame, it took me nearly 4 hours so please don't hate, appreciate ;)

Comment below and share some random facts about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails