Sunday 23 January 2011

Happily ever after..

Hi Guys!

Hope you have all been well. My week has been the usual, work work work and eat eat eat :) I also watched Inception which I enjoyed but to be honest I wasn't wowed as the rest of the world seemed to be when it was released. *huff*

I also just watched Stardust today on tv and omg that was a wow lol I really really enjoyed it. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys 'that' type of movie.

Watching Dancing on Ice at the moment. I'm not a follower per se but I do enjoy watching the good skaters and checking out the hair and make up on the girls.

Speaking of hair........

Haha! I didn't leave the house like this, I ended up having it out but this is my 'bow' hairstyle. It's difficult to see the detail from the pic but it's quite cool. But definitely not good for work, a bit too much unfortunately.

I can't believe I didn't know, but Diet Coke are currently running their collaboration with Nails Inc again so look what I got my finger (nails) on:


I've currently got denim on my toes, and caramel on my fingers. Caramel is a gorgeous colour, but just like every other neutral/nude, the formula is a bit ick, whereas I wasn't keen on the denim colour but omg the formulation is lovely. It applies like frosting on a cake.

The other two colours are....erm, not too sure of the official names. A pinky (my mum has it - might have to commit family theft if I can't get it in the shops) and a reddish colour. I am on the look out people, if you see me, get out of my way!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails