Saturday 15 January 2011

Where are shoe?

Where are shoe. Where are YOU. Geddit?

In my hallway I've got a shoe cupboard. But then I've got more shoes dumped in the halllway. These are my everyday 'go to' shoes so I don't want to move them into the bedroom (where I store my non 'go to' shoes). I'm thinking of getting a simple small freestanding shoe rack so that I can easy chuck my shoes there rather then tripping over them all the time (also, shoes make great door stops don't cha know!)

So I was on Argos and thinking about this:

but then I googled 'shoe storage ideas' as I think that sometimes storage furniture (is that the right term) is sometimes just adding to the junk rather then sorting out the problem (so not a solution but a hindrance) and I wanted some more creative ideas (like hanging your shoes from the chandeliers...? erm...) but what I came across was this; a giant hasmter wheel for your shoes!


They are sold at quite a few places but here's a link in case you are interested:


Shoe Wheel | Shoe Wheel Storage | Shoe Storage Wheel | Rakku Shoe Wheel

If I did get this (no way jose) I would have to get a rainbow array of shoes too. I can't imagine how ugly this wheel would look with my boring pumps. Maybe if the 'wheel' came in a different finish I would like it ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails