Sunday 20 February 2011

Ketchup

Hello hello!

Ketchup = catch up!

Apologies as always for being awol. A combination of just being busy/lazy and also the lack of a proper phone (i.e. no phone camera = no pictures) is just not motivating me at all.

Well, counting down the days til MArch 9th aka upgrade day!!!!!! I've wanted an iphone of some description for my whole life (well, whenever the iphone came out) but now that d-day is approaching I don't know what I want now. Confused! But I am looking forward to it. my pink plastic toy phone is not fun or easy to use.

So anyway, I am now back at my normal office. New job role, same team as when I was in Sutton. Love the team and I think I love the job (but I've only done one day of it so....!) Believe it or not I really really loved Sutton; the only downside was the travelling and apart from the odd hissy fit it wasn;t so bad.....saying that, I do love not having to commute!!!!

Now I am back I am back in my heels and I'm so unused to wearing them that I am just clunking around all through the building. Not atttractive at all, but hopefully practise makes perfect!

As I made you aware, I got my hair cut and I still don't like it (the shape_. However, I don't know if it's the cut or something else but the texture of my hair is totally different - it's no longer as hay-like and not as badly tangled after I've washed it so it's quicker to do in the morning. But the shape means that I'm finding it hard to style - I don't know what to do with it and I think it makes my fat face look even rounder.

Talking about my round face - I've broken out really badly. Sudocream is working overtime but it can only help so much. It's making me quite sad. My greasy hair and greasy face. I'm just so bleugh. Beautiful on the inside right? KMT lol

I'm battling my spending demons every single second. And it's friggin hard. I spend hours online shopping and then basket dumping. Spend ages in drugstores sticking make up in my basket and dumping it (another great thing about being back at my home office - no rushing for trains!) I've managed to control myself so far but I am being slightly naughty and bulk buying soap and body wash (yes I am weird) and I've probably spent about £60 this year. But at least I will use it up eventually as opposed to hoarding blusher for the next decade!!

Erm, I think thats it for me.

I hope you have all been well :)

I won't make a fake promise and say I'll post loads but I do promise that once I've got a decent phone I will make up for this drought :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. miss u darling xxx
    not long now til upgrade day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails