Sunday 13 February 2011

Pots and Pans

Having an exciting Sunday afternoon rearranging my kitchen cupboards(!) And worryingly this is probably going to be the most exciting part of my day. The rest of the day will consist of cleaning the floors, hoovering and doing the laundry. If I have time I also have some sewing to do.

I'm actually finding this quite relaxing though and it is fun in a weird way. Penny Palace is still relatively new to me; this is the first rearranging of cupboards I've done since I've lived here.
It's interesting to see all of the kitchen stuff I initially brought and haven't used. I've got about 50 graters and sieves for some reason.

I am really bad at putting things away once I've used them and also putting lids onto things. This applies to nearly everything. It makes house keeping bloody hard. Everything is everywhere. But saying that, it's organised mess, I don't usually misplace things. My bad habit might be a problem if I lived with someone else though. But I don't so it's all gravy :)

Er, what's the point of this post? NOthing really, just taking a break from the pots and pans lol

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails