Sunday 20 March 2011

St Patrick's Day











Hello!

Better late than never...Hope those of you who celebrate St Patrick's Day had a great day. Actually, out of my 4 readers, 2 definitely do celebrate St Patrick's day so this post isn't totally uncalled for.

I had the best St Patrick's day ever. I am Thairish, fifth generation irish. Well, no i am not. But my dad drinks so much guinness that I must have the stuff in my DNA which in turn makes me Thairish! lol

I always celebrate this day one way or the other. I love seeing lots of green and guinness and big hats (aim for next year is to get a big hat!)

Here's some pics from St Paddy's:

Sorry I've posted this pic already but this was my St Paddy's day outfit - green of course! My camera did it no justice but it's a gorgeous bright green.


Of course, it was also Cheltenham week too so I spent a lot of St Paddy's day screaming at horses on the tv.

What would St Paddy's be without the black stuff?! I had a fake guinness, aka diet coke :) I wish the barmaid had put it in a guinness glass inside of the john smiths. And I was in an irish pub. KMT.

Lunch was a beef and guinness stew. OMG It was amazing. And only a fiver!



And continuing on my irish journey, dinner was sausage and mash I made myself (ok fine, the mash is smash!). I love this picture, seeing the steam rising from my just-out-the-oven sausages makes me smile :)

I hope you guys had a great St Paddy's day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails