Sunday 10 April 2011

A blah blah blah

Woo hoo its 21:20 and I am awake! It's been such a long and boring weekend that now I can't sleep.

Yesterday I did nothing.

Today I did nothing.

Yay(!)

Actually Saturday was like the zombie apocalypse. On a day like that I really really miss having a Saturday job!!! And the worst thing about Saturday was 'Mamma Mia!'. Holy crap it was a huge pile of shite. That's nearly two hours of my life I will never get back :(

Today was not so bad. I tidied a bit. I watched a lot of CSI. And I got an email from ASOS about their mid season sale preview.....

Credit card says "OUCH!!!!!" lol Because I am a VIP (I love retail psychology!) I get to shop the sale before it starts (tomorrow if you are interested). And of course it would have been rude not to browse. And then save items. And then add items to basket. And dump some items. And pay.

Initially I had £679 worth of junk in my basket. And that's with the discounted price!! After a lot of ummung and arring I ended up paying just over £200 for 13 items and free next day delivery (which is Tuesday since I order past the cut off time) but I order a few duplicate items in different sizes so really I think I spent just over £100...I tried to be as sensible as possible. And it has been ages since I hauled so I don't feel too awful. Until I friggin blogged it. ARGH.

No, I am cool. I need a bit of cheering up, and plus I'll probably return a lot of it and end up with one black dress lol

Oh! I also applied my fake tan today. Both the lotion and the spray. It definitely wasn't showing around 6pm when the natural light was showing and now I am covered in the glow of the yellow light bulb so I have no idea if I am white, orange or a beautiful bronzed (fingers crossed for the latter!!!!!!!)

I am suppose to apply the lotion everyday so I'll be swapping out my baby oil for it. Hopefully I don't become slack and forget to pre-moisturise my ultra dry bits (elbows, ankles, knees).

I really really hope that my 'tan' doesn't transfer to my bedsheets. That would be just my luck, I stay white, my bed goes bronze!

I hope you all had a more fun filled weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails