Sunday 10 April 2011

Tayyabs in Whitechapel

Hi Guys!

A bit late posting but...

April 1st me and my work buddies went to eat at Tayyubs in Whitechapel, as two of us were leaving to join new teams. I'd never been before but had heard plenty of good things about it. They do Punjabi cuisine, which I am not keen on (asian indian type food) but the food was good.

I've never been to a place like it (well, I don't get out much to be fair) but the place was rammed pack inside, and on the street crowds of people were waiting to eat.

And the good thing about this place for you drinkers is that it's 'bring your own drink' which if you are organised enough means party time!!

I would recommend this place just for the experience. I found it very similiar to China Town's Wong Kei. Eat, pay, get the f*ck out. But the food is fast, fresh and nice and hey, a million people can't be wrong can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails