Saturday 9 April 2011

Lent hair - week 4

Hi Guys!


Hope you have had a nice week in the sun!


4th week of 'lenting' and erm, I think I have officially fallen off the wagon :( The pics below are just two days, and only one was a ponytail day.

Pic with hair 'done' was my outfit of the day (OOTD) for mother days. I felt really good on Mothering Sunday and then ended up getting frazzled next to the open kitchen. But it was fun and nice to be with the family.


All the pics below are from the same day. Took loads of pictures because it was such a different look for me aka I wore trousers!!!

I am loving my studded clutch - it was from Primark (last year) and £8. I also have the olive/khaki/minky version which I got on sale for £3! I know it doesn't seem practical but I've actually carried it to work every day the past week. And it's way more spacious then my nude Zara bag.

The look for my OOTD was 'boy meets girl'. Clothes and hair was pure boy (grandad bib shir.t, black blazer with stripey cuffs, skinny black trousers) and then extras were girly - beigey dress mac from Gap, patent and gold chain pumps from Primark, my current fav clutch.

I don't know if I will be able to wear this look again because for some reason I think really skinny that day but since then I've been eating cadbury's creme eggs and apple crumble for breakfast so....lol

Anyway, I hope everyone is well. Though I have been crap this week with the lenting I am going to try to get back onto the wagon...we'll see.


Hope it is sunny next week and hope everyone has a great weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails