Saturday 9 April 2011

ABC's of me

It's been a while since I've done a tag post but I've found this floating around on the internet so I thought I'd give it a go. There are a few different versions but this one seems ok.

I tag anyone reading this!

A – Age: 26

B – Bed size: Double. My first ever double bed when I got penny palace. And I sleep curled up on one side because I've been so used to my single. I wonder when my body will learn to just stretch out.

C – Chore you hate: I hate them all. Well, I'm sure I would if I ever did any chores lol I guess the chore i hate most is dusting. I just don't understand it. Moving your dirt around - isn't it better just piled up and stationary rather than flying around the air?!

D – Dog - what about dogs?

E – Essential start your day item: Eyeliner! I don't feel that I can start my day until I have eyeliner on. Even if I was squeaky clean and dressed to the 9's I couldn't start the day without a ton of eyeliner.

F – Favorite colour: Pink! <3

G – Gold or Silver: Are we talking jewelry? When I was younger it was silver all the way but now I'd def say gold. If you are offering to buy me a gift I'd be grateful for either, or both :) lol

H – Height: 5’3 AnD A HALF!!

I – Instruments you play: I can play loads (no woodwind). Violin is my main instrument. I think that once you can read music and once you 'get' how an instrument works you can play just about anything.

J – Job title: It's top secret. If I tell you I would have to kill you. Ok fine. I am Santa Clause! But please don't tell anyone else!

K – Kid(s): No thanks!

L – Living arrangements: Me, myself and I

M – Mum’s name: Mummy

N – Nicknames: Mine or my mum's? Assume me - Pen, Pen Pen, P, Peggy, Pen Bot, Penbolina

O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Non, thank god and touch wood.

P – Pet Peeve: Rude people. Stupid people. Mean people. PEOPLE! haha

Q – Quote from a movie:
Even bad men love their mommas - 3:10 to Yuma

R – Right or left handed: I am a leftie.

S – Siblings: MY lovely smelly younger brother.

T – Time you wake up: god knows. I am up when I am up. Between 6-8am.

U- Underwear: is worn under my clothes and non of your business

V – Vegetable you dislike: Weird thai veggies that I don't know the names of. And I am not too keen on spring onions

W – Ways/Reasons you run late: depressive who can't leave the house. every single bloody day it is a struggle and a fight and sometimes I feel worn out before the day has officially started.

X – X-rays you’ve had: I've had everything x rayed including my face and ears. That was fun.

Y – Yummy food you make: pesto salmon.

Z – Zoo favorite: Too crowded, noisy and argh. And it has animals in them that poo. No zoo thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails