Friday 22 April 2011

OOTD x2

Hello,

Two 'outfit of the days' for you.

London has been lovely and sunny this week. I'm happy that I started fake tanning (going really well!) when I did because I've been doing a lot of leg baring towards the end of the week.


[Above] Firstly, sorry about the lighting! I wore this on Monday and it was a great start to the week. One of my new dresses from ASOS, a beige cape back dress. I will try to capture the cape back soon as that is what the dress is all about. The front is just blah, but I love blah so yay lol Teamed the dress with a wide tan belt, black tights and my new primark nude ballet pumps. Of course I accessorised with my asos watch and star chord bracelet (and cut up tights haha!!).


[Above and Below] My fav thing about Monday's outfit was the entire look. I wore my spring go-to Gap mac, my new primark scarf (do you love it!? I DO!!) and I carried my junk in my tan medium satchel primark bag (not pictured).

[Below]

I think this is what I wore on Tuesday, simply judging by the fact my hair parting has flipped over from Monday lol

Really simply but really 'springy' for me. It's a shame all the colour are washed out because amazing I am not wearing anything black, cream or nude!!

I am wearing a Gap men's grandad shirt, a very subtle blue and white stripe (just looks baby) tucked into my Dorothy Perkins charcoal grey jersey tulip(ish) skirt and I stuck a tan belt around the waist. I am wearing my new primark leopard print pumps teams with my bare legs yaaaaaaaay!

No cardi, coat or scarf. Spring is here!!!

How have you guys transitioned into spring?

Are you still holding onto your uggs or are you rocking flip flops yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails