Friday 22 April 2011

Good Friday catch up

Catch up in bullet point form:
  • Went to buy more MUA face powder but my local Superdrugs was totally sold out; I mean, there was no MUA face powder at all :( Hopefully they will restock soon.
  • A bit disappointed with my asos haul but kinda glad I need to return so much because my credit card is maaaaaaaaaaxed out.
  • Finished my garnier self tan mosituriser and am now using dove with soft shimmer, which leaves me looking like an orange Cullen (twilight reference aka I am glittery). I don't mind being glittery :)
  • Since it is Good Friday I guess I should mention the hair lenting...........as you may have noticed from my OOTD posts, the hair straighteners have been put to use :( I only had one week to go but I just needed some big smmothish hair to take me into spring. I couldn't do bare legs and up-do's, made me feel to exposed. So I do feel bad, but I tried. I might start thinking now what I'll give up for next Lent!!!
  • To avoid too much duplication I thought that I'd just show you my haulage when I actually wear it but I guess close up pics would be good.....I don't know. So lazy recently. We'll see.
Erm, ok, that's pretty much it I think. I felt I had more to day but my mind has gone back. They are just about to solve the crime on CSI NY lol

Hope you all enjoy the long Bank Holiday weekend xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails