Saturday 16 April 2011

P&G / OOTD

Last week was inspired by Chanel and boy meets girls, this week was all about girl meets girl in my d&g inspired poofy skirt and ruffly blouse (both from Gap).

My fake tan is coming along very well btw. I am not streaky which is amazing and I've had a few bare legs day so I'm happy with it. I am a bit orange/yellow tinged but I guess this is as good as it will be. I guess with my race I'm not going to find a fake tan that really compliments my natural colour. I would look for fake tans from Asia but they are so obsessed with being as white as possible I don't think fake tan exists. When I was last in Thailand I was trying to get some face powder and it only came in white and Casper white! My cousins found it very odd that I wore fake tan and bronzer.

Each to their own I guess :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails