Saturday 16 April 2011

Wrist Candy


Hi Guys,

I got my asos package the other day and it was a bit hit and miss but these are two things that I really like and I've worn them every day since I received them :)

As regular readers know I've been really really wanting a watch for a while now but my budget/allergies didn't give me much scope.

However, with an asos sale on I thought that now was a good time to give it a go so I got myself a cheap watch (sale price was £14!!!!). It's 'gold' and 'silver' and very very plain with a big face. I love it!! And it feels so nice to have a watch on my wrist. I feel grown up and polished and it adds a bit of pow to my plain outfits.

I know what you are thinking......£14, 24 karat gold?! Erm, no it's not. What I've done is cut up a pair of 'flesh' coloured 15 denier tights (width of the watched) and I wear it under my watch!!! Yes, it does show but hey, I don't care, at least I get to wear my watch and there's no itching involved.

The other item I am happy with is that....black thread lol It really is just a black thread with a 'gold' star on it. I just wear that with my watch and it kinda takes away from the tights lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails