Saturday 16 April 2011

Primark make up?

Got these two bargains from Primark - a bronzer and a nail polish.

The bronzer was originally £2.50 and I got it for £1 and the polish I got for 50p!!! (I think RRP was £1).


I've never had make up from Primark before but it seems ok. I'm a bit worried that the bronzer will break me out but I guess if I don't try I won't know.

The nail polish seems to be pretty good. I popped on one coat onto top of nails inc denim so tbh I'm not sure how opaque it is but it looks gorgeous. A black with fine gold glitter. ATM it's a bit high school disco on my long nails but I think it would quite quirky on a short nail.

The bronzer is massive and the packaging says it's for face and body. It's got a really cute leopard pattern which has already been destroyed with my swatch. I must say that when I swatched it I was....shocked. The pigmentation is amazing for £1 but holy cow, how would I wear that colour!? It's like gold mud. I haven't tried it properly yet, only for the purpose of this post, but hopefully once you work it into the skin it will give you a nice bronzed colour.

HAve you tried any make up from Primark? Any must -haves or must-avoids?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails