Sunday 3 July 2011

Yay? Nay?

Lets not complicate things. Croppy boxy tops tops from Primark - yay or nay?

And also, two gorgeous maxi dresses from peacocks [pictured BELOW]. LOVE. Both of them were lovely on. I wish I could have got them but the problem with these patterned maxi's is that they are so...identifyable (is that a word?!) that you can't wear them all the time. If you wore one of these more than twice it would look like you were wearing it all the time whereas (IMO) you can wear a black dress everyday if you wanted to and switch out accessories/shoes and it would be like 10 different outfits,

If I had the money and the figure I would probably be a complete sheep when it comes to clothes but strangely being bigger and poorer makes my wardrobe even more exciting and loved because everything I own has been such a challenge and even if it was 50p it is valued.

It's a fulltime job getting ready in the morning!!!


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails