Sunday 3 July 2011

Don't trip over the Gap!

Me in the fitting room in Gap. It's weird being there as a regular shopper. And it's weird not knowing what's going to be in the store. No money + no time = just a few try-on's in the fits for kicks :)

[ABOVE PIC] Floral maxi; not great on me but (it will become evident) I really want a maxi dress/skirt and I've decided the best way about it is to just try on everything and anything.


[BELOW PIC] With that being said I gamely picked this maxi off the rail even though it looked likea giant tent....and lo and behold it also looked like a giant tent on me too.

And saving the best til last [BELOW PIC]:

I love it! The blazer is navy with a navy and red polka dot sleeve lining and the skirt is a....I don't know what colour; creamy, greyey, beigey, stoney colour in a maxi style with an elasticated drawstring waist (which is much cooler than it sounds!!). The black top is actually my slip that I just tucked into the skirt. But I think the whole outfit was pretty cool and budget aside I would have totally brought it.

Oh well. I'm sad I couldn't get it but impressed with my willpower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails