Sunday 3 July 2011

Good Hair Day

Hi Guys,

This is a bit late now but I thought I'd post it anyway...

End of May my hair straighteners (T3) broke. I was doing ym hair when I could smell burning and I was looking around and couldnt see anything on fire and then I turned back to do my hair and in the

mirror reflection I could see sparks and smoke coming out of my T3's which were in my hair. ARGH! I just waved them around and then chucked them. And once they had cooled down into the bin they went. RIP T3!!!

My brother kindly offered to buy me a pair of GHD's (which he eventually did) but in the meanwhile my friend R lent me her remington straighteners and OMG they were amazing!!!

I think she said they were only about £30 compared to GHD RRP of £99-£110.


[ABOVE and BELOW;

L<--GHD

R --> Remingtons]

I've always believed that, for people with certain hair, more higher end brands of straighteners were better. I have loads of friends who use straighteners that are £10. And that's fine if you have semi straight hair. But when your hair is course and frizzy with a wave I always believed that you had to get the big boys in.

After these remingtons I admit, I was wrong!

I have had cheaper hair straighteners in the past that never worked but obviously time and technology has progressed and so my mind set needs to progress with it.

As my kind and generous brother offered to buy me the GHD's I was not going to turn them down, but next time I see sparks, I'll be looking in my argos catalogue for my next pair of straighteners lol

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails