Sunday 3 July 2011

Plaits and blazer

Hello,

Just two looks that I am loving at the moment.

First one is based on my hair...I know it's not to everyone's taste; a colleague at work sings songs from the Sound of Music when she see's me but hey, I love Julie Andrew so I don't mind ;)

It's easy to do (basically two pigtails pulled over and pinned) and it's great 2nd day hair.

J

Second thing I love is my blazer. When I got this originally (peacocks £28) I didn't like it much because I thought the colour washed me out but with the warmer weather I like to chuck it on over my all black essemble to just lighten me up a bit.

It must be a lovely blazer because two other people at work have the same blazer!!!! It's a very weird thing for me to experience because as a bigger girl I can't usually buy clothes from mainstream shops so I can't remember the last time I was wearing the same piece of clothing as someone else (accessories, shoes, bags don't count!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails