Sunday 3 July 2011

Pride OOTD

Hi Guys,

Just a quick share of yesterday's outfit of the day. Amazingly I am not wearing anything black (bar my undergarments but you can't see so doesn't count!).

I find dressing in the hotter weather very difficult because a) I am fat and b) about 99% of my clothes are black.

Faithful blog readers might recognise the dress I am wearing - it's the one I got exactly last year to wear to 'the' wedding but I didn't wear it because I didn't like it and felt stupid in it. Not much has changed this year but I had on my fake tan and I didn't feel so bright in the dress so I took it on a tour around Oxford St. (It was £16 from Matalan btw).

I paired it with my patent nude sandals from Primark (last year, I think they were £12) and a primark bag my mum just gifted me (£3!!!!! - she also gave me a black version too - similiar shopping habits!)

I initially had on my biscuity cardigan from Gap Outlet NY ($9) but I only had that on for 15 mins before stuffing it into my handbag.

Hair is in a giant bun. So happy to have my hair off my neck and face; it's like a bloody blankey sometimes.

Oh! The dress came with a fabric belt in the same material but I took that off and jsut put on my tan Dorothy Perkins belt instead (£8..or £12)

Also my toe nails were NY Cin i131A (imaginative name(!)) and my nails were beige style by rimmel.

I have a feeling I shall be recycling this look everytime I need a bright and breezy outfit!

Hope you have had a nice weekend, and any LGT peeps readig; happy PRIDE to you.

Much love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails