Sunday 14 August 2011

eBay haul

Yay eBay!

I got gifted two handbags from ebay (my choices) and I am happy happy :)

First up we have my favourite bag out of the two. I've wanted this bag for ages. It is a 'homage' to the famous Alexander Wang rocco bag, and fellow bloggers have christened this one the 'focco' (fake rocco). The Wang is £800 so erm, that's why I've got the focco (around £30-35 on ebay depending on seller).

It doesn't photograph very well (or maybe it is the photographer lol) but I think (i hope!!) once it's got some junk in it it will look great. I might do a more detailed photo blog once I've road tested it.

Next up we have a bag (Ostrich kelly bag) that I've wanted for even longer than the rocco, I've wanted this style since I worked at Gap Flagship, which was at least 5 years ago!!!

However, if I'm honest, I'm happy with it, and I like it, but it isn't love.

But anyway, I'll also photoblog this once I've roadtested it.

And lastly, I brought a notepad holder for my desk at work. I love it and I can't wait to put it on my desk on Monday.

These..things..are available from poundland/99p store types places so some people might think I got ripped off since I paid £2 (£1 for thing and £1 for postage) but I don't feel that way. My local shops didn't have it, and even when they did, they didn't have it in pink, so I think for an extra £1 (cheaper than the bus!) it was worth it for getting the one I wanted. Wow - all that for justifying £1 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails