Sunday 14 August 2011

OOTD x3

Hi Guys :)

Just a few outfit of the day's to share:

First up, black caped asos dress with milk maid braids (which provided endless entertainment for my work mates);

My teal primark dress again. I think I love it. I liked wearing it the 2nd time much more than the first. Teamed it with my leopard print shoes, american apparrel leather large clutch and my new ebay purchase - owl pendant.

This owl pendant is my new favourite thing. Ebay for about £1.38 inc p+p. It came on a long necklace but due to my skin allergies I transferred the pendant to a leather necklace I also got on ebay (I got it ages ago - I think it was around £3.00).

As friends and regular blog readers might notice, I don't usually (ever!) wear jewelry so I felt very feminine and a bit flashy with my owl friend. Since I enjoyed wearing it so much, I went a bit crazy and have ordered lots of pendants off ebay - oops!

Once they arrive I shall of course be sharing with you :)

Super duper casual OOTD: oversized peacock asos t shirt (purchased to wear for my marie curie 10k walk last year), primark leggings, primark peachy nude studded pumps, and my owl necklace :)

On a sidenote...

I love living near work. Extra time in bed. No travel costs. No panic attacks on public transport. No need to endlessly snack on the journey (I worry I'll starve on any sort of journey).

BUT....

Argh. Sometimes a girl wants to pop to the post office on the weekend in her big t shirt, ponytail and leggings with a few holes in it without bumping into colleagues who are doing overtime weekend!! You know what I'm saying?! lol

I feel that 'all' the effort I put into my work clothes is lost once someone see's me without eye shadow, hair spray and a clinched waist lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails