Sunday 28 August 2011

Style369 Wishlist


Style369

Heard of them? An online store and Arcadia's latest (been around for a while now) offering.
A younger alternative to Evans, style 369 caters to sizes 14-26.

I think it's just a way to capture the minds (and purses) of the younger/more fashion conscious because pricewise same as Evans, and clotheswise, a lot of the things are the same too. But hey, buying from style369 feels better than buying from Evans!!!

They've got really good concessions in and here's some stuff that if I won the lottery would be purchased asap!



Crap pic but this is a gorgeous long sleeved black and white polka dot dress. Polka dots, nuff said!!


A black dress with a nude/camel chiffon neckline. Sweet and cute. Just like me :) LMAO

OMG. Now this dress is pure lust. Mocha pleated dress. I'd probably look like a buffalo in it but the best dressed buffalo ever!!


These boots are suede with a square toe. Perfect for dressing down a girly dress and worn stomping around in the rain and cold. (Yeah it's 'suede' but shoes are made for walking in people!)


Similar to my primark teal dress but costing 3 times as much.
Hey, it comes with pockets! I want.


This is about as casual as I get but I think it would look really cool with a boyfriend blazer and boots. Or worn now with some wedges. I wonder how flattering this material is though.


[Top and Bottom] Wedge knee high boots. The 'gusset' boot is so similar to the pair I wanted last year, I've seriously got my eyes on these I think they may be 'the one' for winter 2011/2012. Below is the same style minus the gusset and the wedge looks a bit higher. I want dammit. I wish it was my birthday now.


And lastly on my wishlist. The most 'me' dress. Black but with a gem bow detail. Romantic goth at its best. I love you dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails