Sunday 14 August 2011

Weird Facts Tag

A tag started by the beautiful ray of sunshine that is carlycristman.
I tag you all!

15 Weird Facts...


1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?

Apart from the obvious versions of Penny (my brother calls me Pen) my mum calls me Nin and my dad calls me Pinky.


2. What’s a weird habit of yours?

I always rub the side of my nose (right hand side). This started out for a 'real' reason but now it's just a habit.


3. Do you have any weird phobias?

.....I have lots of phobias. And I am neurotic. So does that make all my phobias weird? I'm scared of pineapples but that's because I am allergic so it's more of a survival instint, and though it's weird it is not stupid.


4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?

Hero, Mariah Carey. Or Whitney's I will always love you.


5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?

People who file their nails in public. Hate.


6. What’s one of your nervous habits?

The nose rubbing as previously mentioned. And I pee loads! TMI? Lol


7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I sleep on the right side.


8. What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name?

I can't think!!! But my first 'thing' was a blanket (called blankie) that I still have, though it's not a blanket anymore, it's ribbon lol


9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?

Rain, sun or snow - chocolate cream frappachino.


10. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?

Foundation.

Ok, that's a word and not a rule. But basically all the foundation rules - I judge other people for breaking them but I'm always breaking them myself. Wrong colour, too heavy, tide mark, patchy, too glittery, too dry. I break all the rules. I am a rebel.


11. Which way do you face in the shower?

I usually face the shower apart from when I rinse out my shampoo then I face away from the shower head. Is that what the question is asking?


12. Do you have any weird body skills?

I have double jointed shoulder so I can turn my arms 'backwards'. I'm trying to turn my head all the way round (!!!!) so that I will look like the front from the back.....every girl needs an ambition!


13. What’s your favorite comfort food/food that’s bad but you love to eat it anyways?

Chicken wings. Nuff said.

14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?

O M G

"...like..."

"amaaazing"


15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing?

Whatever and sudocreme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails