Saturday 24 September 2011

Chop chop!

I'll 'cut' to the chase (haha!) I got my hair cut on Wednesday and I am not happy. As we all know, I just hate having my hair cut. I got it trimmed (wash and cut, no blow dry)for £13.50 (I paid £15 with tip) at H2O in Stratford InShops. I always get my hair cut there by the same person every 6-8 weeks. It's a proper granny salon (they don't even do hair treatments) but I love my hair dresser (even though I am always complaining but that's me not her).

Sorry about the picture quality, I guess a non-black dress would have been better but oh well, it's nothing exciting anyway!

Just had a few inches off the back and snip snip snip at the front.

I do have a confession though. Once I got home with my soaking wet hair (it's £28 for a wash, cut and blowdry; I am not paying an extra £15 for a blow dry!!!) I gave myself a bit of an extra snip.

My outgrown fringe (which I tell my hairdresser not to cut because I am growing it out) came to my collar bone once she cut off 2mm and as you can kind of see in the [above pic] after I cut it a bit more it's now chin length.

I always wonder if she notices that my fringe area never gets longer when I see her? My friend says that if I don't trust her to cut my fringe I need to change salons but a) I can't afford to change b) I don't trust anyone so I'd do it this way regardless. No one knows what you want as much as yourself, and when it comes to haircuts it's so difficult to get what you want across.

I don't think my hair is ever going to reach my waist because when it gets near it's time for my haircut. Oh well. Round and round we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails