Saturday 10 September 2011

Natural Collection (mini) Haul

Hi Guys,

As I mentioned in the last post (matte notd) its 3 for 2 at Boots so I also got some other bits and bobs.

Natural collection is Boots cheapy brand of make up and all items cost less then £2 and they usually have a 3 for £5 offer on, but with the 3 for 2 promo going on I got all 3 products [pictured above] for £3.98!!!!!!!

I got a colour foundation in almond rrp £1.99. I am not expecting much from this coverage wise; not even sure if the colour is a decent match cos the security guard was stalking me (hate it!) but I thought that I would keep this in my make up bag or at my workstation for any unexpected touch ups. All I hope is that it (and the rest) doesn't break me out!

This blusher is the reason why I was browsing the natural collection section - this is one of the products beauty bloggers are raving about so I had to be my usual sheep self and get my hands on one too!!

It is a blusher in shade "pink cloud" and rrp is £1.99. Erm, I'm not too sure what to say apart from it's a pretty pink and for £1.99 its good but staying power isn't great but you get what you paid for.

[Above - swatch with no flash]

[Below - swatch with flash]

And lastly, the product I'm most excited about. Basically, for blemishes (aka the craters on my face!) I use Clinique's concealer in 04/medium ('line smooth concealer' rrp £14) which is actually for concealing lines and wrinkles but I find the consistency perfect for truly fugly spots but I'm literally scraping the bottom of the barrel and would be happy to repurchase bar the price so I thought that for £1.99 I can risk trying this out and then if I do end up having to repurchase I haven't really wasted any money.

So I haven't actually put it on properly yet but so far my swatches seem good. [Below] the left swatch is natural collection in medium and right swatch is clinique. As you can see the natural collection concealer is slighty lighter which isnt ideal because clinique's was as perfect a match as you could wish for BUT since winter is fast approaching the slightly lighter natural collection should be fine. Plus once foundation and powder is on and blend blend blend no one will no the difference.

So all in all I am really happy with my £3.98 haul lol

Have you tried natural collection? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails