Sunday 18 September 2011

Westfields - Stratford City

Hello Everyone,

WOO HOO Westfield Stratford City is OPEN for BUSINESS!!!!!!! :)

Ok, admittedly, I wasn't that excited (quite excited, but not as much as people were assuming considering my love for shopping).

It opened Tuesday 13th September. I made a vow to myself that I would not go for one month.

And at about 5.25pm 13/09/11 I found myself in Westfield LOL

I apologise for the lack of photo's but it was so packed I couldn't take any pictures. It was crazy. I could feel the person behind me blinking it was that packed!!

The intention of me and my work friend was to just 'pop into primark' cos we are chavs innit but the mall was so busy it was impossible to pop into anywhere. You just had to follow the crowds. I must say I was proud of myself for not freaking out; I just kept my held down and kept moving, I didn't let myself think about how enclosed I was.

We did go into Primark (it's all right, Lakeside still rules IMO) and we did fill up our baskets but we ended up ditching them (sad face) because we realised that we wouldn't be able to move around the mall with bags.

Once we got to the Primark exit we couldn't just go out (literally out of Westfields) so crowd control meant we had to go aaaaaalllllllll the way around the mall (yeah yeah we did visit other shops just to have a look-see, it would have been rude otherwise!)

We ended up in Waitrose because I needed a sugar fix and yay I got a opening day freebie!!!! Pictured below mid munch - a fruit salad :)

So I went to Westfield on the opening day and got a freebie. I feel on top of the world :)

(So haulage wise I got a bottle of coke, sandwich, pain au chocolat and my freebie fruit salad).

********

So have any of you guys been?

What did you think? Glad it's here or do you think it's a literal waste of space?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails