Sunday 18 September 2011

Sept 2011 In's and Out's

Hi Guys,

Wow I haven't done one of these in forever but here is a September In and Out post. It's that time of the year that is probably more about 'new beginnings' than January is - people going back to school, coming off term time work, weather changing...erm well, it makes sense to me.

In's

Doctor Who - I love Doctor Who. I am a massive fan. And I am a massive fan of Matt Smith. I'm not going to get into a Matt vs Tennant debate here but I love Smith's doctor a lot and glad they gave a young newbie a chance.

X Factor - Admittedly, I haven't been into this as much as usual. I have missed quite a few shows and not bothered with catching up, but if I'm home and it's on I will watch it. I feel that this show doesn't have an awful lot of singing so erm, what's the point? But I like seeing what Kelly and Tulisa are wearing. And yay I love Gary Barlow. Looking good old guy!

Leopard print - This probably does not need to be mentioned but I am loving leopard print. MY phone case, oyster card case, nails, shoes, scarves, shirts; if it comes in leopard print, i want it!

Scarves - Probably something to do with my current chest infection but I am loving thin large scares at the moment. Adding a pop of colour to my outfits and acting like a security blanket when I'm all fluey at work.

Creamed Mushrooms on toast - mushrooms, olive oil, garlic, philadelphia cream cheese, parsley, salt, pepper OMG chuck it on some buttered toast and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)


Out's

Fake tan - I don't know why since I fake tan every year but this time it broke me out and gave me a rash which is still playing up even now, I hate you. I still think bronze and beautiful is better than pale and interesting but oh well. Goodbye fake tan!

Droopy crotched tights - I love wearing tights (80 denier from primark best tights IMO) but omg how annoying are tights that are constantly falling down? OR when the crotch is just hanging by your knees? WHY?!

Bare feet - I love winter/fall fashion (hides my rolls better than summery clothes) but I hate winter footwear. Boots are beautiful, but in my opinion they seem to destroy a lot of people's dress sense. I will miss pumps and the like, but even I know that they are now OUT.

*********
Well I thought September was a bad month due to sickness and personal issues but my In's have me focussed on the things that make me happy and it's always good and healthy to count you little blessings (Doctor Who is a blessing? Yeah!)

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails